MBBS / BDS Counseling - First phase for the year 2014-2015 - Schedule is Announced by the Tamil nadu Government.
Special Quota Counseling Starts on 17.06.2014 (Tuesday) for the following categories.
1.Sports Persons (as referred by Anna University – 3 Candidates)
2.Orthopedically Physically Disabled (79 Candidates)
3.Children of Ex-Servicemen(28 Candidates)
The First Phase Counseling for All others Regular counseling is starts on 18.06.2014 and ends with 22.06.2014.
MBBS / BDS Counseling Venue : The Auditorium, Kilpauk Medical College Campus, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10.
- Individual call letters have been despatched.
- Individual intimation by way of SMS is being sent to the mobile number given by the candidates in their application form through the I.D: TNMESC
- Candidates should be present one hour prior to commencement of counselling along with one of their parent at their own cost.
- Candidate should produce a Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of "Secretary, Selection Committee, Chennai - 10" at the time of counselling being the counselling processing fee.
- Candidate should produce ALL ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES as required in clause 19 of the prospectus.
- Candidates should pay the fees as prescribed in the prospectus at the time of allotment.
- Candidates are informed to read the in structions given in call letter carefully.
- Candidates, even if they do not receive the call letter, they can attend the counselling as per the date and time, mark mentioned in the schedule.
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidates who got revised marks in RV/RT to attend the counselling as per their revised mark mentioned in the schedule.
- Candidates selected under Special Category (Ex-Servicemen, Eminent Sports persons, Orthopaedically Physically Disabled) in 1st Phase of counseling are not eligible for Re allotment.
- If the candidate is absent for the counseling called for, he/she cannot attend the subsequent counselling.
- Those candidates who opted out of Govt. /SF MBBS/ Govt. BDS when seats were available in 1st
- phase of counseling are not eligible to claim the same.
- Candidates attending councelling should produce two Demand Drafts one for Rs.500/- (at Attendance Counter) and the second Demand Draft for tuition fees for respective category at Bank counter in the MAIN HALL after allotment is confirmed.
- And For More Instructions and Fees Details... Click Here to Download
- MBBS 2014-2015 SESSION LIST OF ORTHOPAEDICALLY DISABLED CANDIDATES CALLED FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION ON 17/06/2014
Note : Selection and Admission to MBBS/BDS Course is subject to the confirmation of the deformity by the expert Committee Constituted by the Director of Medical Education at the time of Counselling as per Clause No 41(iv) of the prospectus for MBBS/BDS 2014 - 2015 Session.