Students are requested to follow the following procedures for attending the Anna University TNEA Engineering Counseling.
- The counseling will be held at the Examination Centre in Anna University, Guindy, Chennai - 600 025.
- Individual communications will be sent to candidates calling them to appear for counseling.
- Candidates will be called for counseling in the order of their merit. Based on the merit and communal reservation, allotment to the branch/college chosen by the candidate will be made.
- Candidates have to opt for colleges and branches that are available at the time of counseling.
- Eligible candidates who have applied and whose total marks are as specified or above, may appear for counseling along with their original certificates for verification, irrespective of the receipt of individual communication.
- If the ranking of candidate gets altered due to re-totaling/revaluation of mark, he/she can attend counseling as per the new mark and rank, though the call letter specifies different date (as per original mark).
- If a candidate has deposited all the certificates in an institution where he/she has already been admitted, a letter from the Head of the institution should be produced to that effect. In that case only, attested xerox copies of certificates will be accepted for verification.
- Due to unforeseen reasons, if a candidate could not attend the counseling on the specified date and time, he/she can attend on a subsequent time/date, during the counseling period. But the candidate can only opt for the seats available at that time and cannot claim any seat as per original rank. So, students try to attend the counseling at the exact date as per your rank.
- If you have any doubts you can discuss in this regarding at our Students Forum - Tneacounseling.in .