Dena Bank - Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme
Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme
The Topper for your children€™s Higher Education
Ensure a bright future for your children. Provide them with the best of higher education in India or abroad. Avail Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan.
You are eligible if:
- ·You are an Indian national and have secured admission to a professional or technical course in an Indian or Foreign university.
- ·Simply walk in with the marksheet of the qualifying exam. and proof of admission.
Study in India:
Graduation courses, Post-Graduation courses, Masters & PhD, Professional courses.
Graduation for professional/ technical courses offered by reputed universities; Post Graduation (MCA, MBA, MS)
- ·Upto Rs.10 lakhs for studies in India.
- ·Upto- Rs. 20 lakhs for studies abroad.
Loan takes care of :
- ·Fee payable to colleges/ schools/ hostels
- ·Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fees.
- ·Purchase of books, equipment, instruments and uniforms.
- ·Passage fare for travel abroad.
- ·Purchase of computers needed to complete the course.
- ·Any other expense to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
- €¢Upto Rs. 4 lakhs- NIL for study in India and abroad.
- €¢Above Rs. 4 lakhs- 5% for study in India and 15% for study abroad.
Rate of Interest
Please Check out the Interest Rates Section to find latest Interest Rates applicable.
1% p.a. interest concession if interest is serviced during study period.
For loans above Rs. 4 lacs, 1% p.a. interest concession for girl students including as applicable in Dena Shakti.
For loans above Rs. 4 lacs, 1% p.a. interest concession for IIM / IIT / ISB (Indian School of Business, Hyderabad) students.
Total concessions for loans above Rs. 4 lacs, excluding 1% interest concession for interest payment during moratorium period shall not exceed 2% p.a.
SIMPLE INTEREST CHARGED DURING MORATORIUM PERIOD.
Rs.1000/- for studies abroad.
Moratorium- Course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier.
Repayment period- 5-7 years after start of repayment.
Source : DENA BANK